Cook, J., M. Bose, and D. Main. (2017). Social Networks and Planning Participation: A Case Study of Urban Farmers in Delhi Facing Land Development. Book chapter in: Cities as Social and Spatial Networks.
- Cook, J., M. Bose, and D. Main. (2017). An exploration of community engagement in informal spaces: A case study of urban farmers facing land development in Delhi, India. Paper presented at Council of Educators in Landscape Architecture Annual Conference. May 26 – 29, 2017. Beijing, CHINA.
- Cook, J., M. Bose, and D. Main. (2017). A social and spatial network approach to understanding beliefs and behaviors of farmers facing land development in Delhi, India. Paper presented at the American Association of Geographers Annual Meeting. April 5 – 9, 2017. Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- Cook, J. A., Main, D. S., Brett, J., Bose, M., Thomas, D., & Nemeth, J. (2015). Social Structure and Livelihood Strategies of Urban Farmers in Response to Land Use Change along the Yamuna River in Delhi, India. Dissertation, University of Colorado Denver.
- Cook, J., K. Oviatt, H. Kaur, D. Main, and J. Brett. (2015). Re-conceptualizing Urban Agriculture: An exploration of farming along the banks of the Yamuna River in Delhi, India. Journal of Agriculture and Human Values. 32(2): 265-279.
Other Past presentations:
Jessica Cook presented Understanding community participation from the bottom up: A case study of urban farmers facing land development in Delhi, India at the 45th annual meeting of the Environmental Design Research Association in New Orleans, LA, USA held May 28-31, 2014.
Jessica Cook presented Urban Farmers: Livelihoods & Land Use Change at:
- Landour Lecture Series in Landour, Uttarakhand, India on December 11, 2013.
- Health and Behavioral Sciences Colloquium Seminar at the University of Colorado, Denver, USA on September 9, 2013.
- Human Ecology class at Ambedkar University, New Delhi, India on April 12, 2013.
Kate Oviatt presented:
- Farming Delhi: A Social-Ecological Perspective of Urban Agriculture at the 2013 Society for Applied Anthropology Annual Meeting, Denver, Colorado, USA.
- Urban agriculture in Delhi, India: An exploration of farming along the bank of the Yamuna River on March 29th at the 2012 Society for Applied Anthropology Annual Meeting in Baltimore, Maryland, USA and on January 11th at the Sustainability Conference 2012 in Vancouver, British Colombia, Canada.